miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2016

PIJAMA

Santiago Iturbide Martí
A01066913

I guess the one who came up with this idea was our Director: Fernando Pantoja. He looks like the kind of guy who makes this crazy stuff. This activity including the contest was planned for students to have some fun and make less tough the last classes of the week. They just told me that the prize for the one winning this contest is an apple card and some others with money.

My very opinion is that remarkably this kind of stuff are for the authorities easy to plan and very successful as the students to have a nice time and have the opportunity to be creative. When they ask me what do I feel about this occurrence, I don´t have much to say but maybe they should motivate more the students because it is an unmitigated funny event.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario